SUCCESS!!!!!!

So one of my goals, a very difficult one at that has now been accomplished! Ahh! I wanna scream I'm so happy. Finally finished my GED! And not to brag or anything... but I totally rocked those scores! Almost got full points on every single section! Whooo-hooo! Go me! But, also go Mom and Dad for paying for it :) After we found out that I passed Mom and Dad treated the whole fam to my favorite restaurant! Ra. It's a sushi place and OMGosh! I simply cannot get enough! Not only does the place look AWESOME as you can see below....


but the food looks pretty rad AND  is... oh my. There are no words. Mmmmmmmmm. Just thinking about it.... Ahh :) Delish.

My favorite is the Viva Las Vegas Roll. So good.
Anyway, after a filling night of fish, fun, and family we headed home. I helped Patrick with a school assignment. It was a goooood night :)

1 comment:

  1. RA is AWESOME! I seriously love that place! So, so, so yummy! What a great place for a celebration dinner! YAY for you, we are so proud!

    ReplyDelete