I Remember...

  • Dance class with Ms. Christy in her basement. My little black leotard.
  • Disney movies like the Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Little mermaid, and the Mighty Ducks!
  • Sledding down the big hill at our first house
  • Mom making me cheese and crackers while the boys were at school
  • Playing with cousins
  • Going to grandma L's house and getting jolly rancher sticks from a mug.
  • My kitty Casper
  • Building forts
  • Playing in the woods on a giant log and my brothers pushing me off with sticks :(
  • (while I'm on the mind set) My brothers telling me they won't play with me unless I knock down a wasps nest. >:( Getting stung 9 times!!!
  • dressing my little brother up in girl clothes
  • getting my ears pierced
  • going with mom to relief society functions
  • mom watching soap operas and folding laundry
  • riding the ferry
  • Having an "incident" on the ferry. Stupid seagulls.
  • going to Seattle for a fun day at the science center
  • going to barbeques with family friends
  • Playing with Billy and trying to make him fall in love with me by singing on top of a stool.
  • the giant swings up the hill
  • playing with Bridgett
  • trying to fly a kite by tying it to the back of my bike and riding off
  • mom and dad buying me a cool binder fro school
  • visiting candy cane lane at Christmas time
  • Miss Whit and the playground at preschool
  • monarch butterflies in kindergarten
  • Ms. Howe and her red hair
  • Soccer games at Kitsap fair grounds and being upset to have oranges rather than Kudos bars. but always being excited for the Capri suns
  • being excited to buy "hot lunch"
  • Colby’s beach
  • dad writing love notes to us in our lunches (usually on napkins)
  • FHE spotlight.
  • FHE pillow case races
  • Polar dip
  • Razor scooters
  • Riding bikes on Saturday the whole family
  • doing body for life with the whole family and taking family walks together
  • KL2 (the band me and Kaz created)
  • Playing regular Nintendo, then being excited fro N64! Star fox!
  • the big trade of candy after Halloween
  • hiking lower Lena lake with dad in sandals
  • Family reunions at the lake with the newts: /
  • spending the night with my cousins Breanna and Melony
  • the pellet stove
  • the porch
  • the garage being flooded
  • making home videos
  • getting mad that Patrick got a lot of attention because he was a baby
  • going over to aunt Kris’s house and playing with the animals
  • going to my uncle who was my dentist
  • our giant white toy box
  • the gummy sack that ate our toys if we didn't pick them up
  • Easter egg hunts
  • picking blackberries from the backyard
  • the shed with old paint in it
  • bonfires
  • Parents turning music on really loud throughout the house on Saturdays to get us all up and cleaning.
  • Running up grandpa F's legs to do a flip
  • playing hide and seek with he cousins
Those are all things I remember. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hannah you are so sweet, never forget these things, they will always make you smile.

    ReplyDelete