Letter To Kaysh

So one of my best friend’s names is Kaylee. She and Laura equally share the title "Best Friend". However this post is about Kaylee. Why? Because she is my hero. 



Kaylee has had her struggles just like everyone, but what sets her apart is her strength and wisdom when it comes to dealing with them. She is... Beautiful. Inside AND out. She is the perfect combo of brains, attitude, kindness, and fun. I look up to her so much. 



I spend the night often at the Hulsey girl's homes and am always humbled by watching Kaylee, to see the quiet acts of just... obedience she shows. For example, while I am in the room with her, whittling my life away on Facebook, I look over and she is usually doing one of two things... Working on her homework, OR studying and marking up her scriptures. She does it because it makes her happy. I wish I was more like her. I wish I, first of all had the attention span for homework, and the desire she has to be good, to be obedient. Last night was just one of many nights where I have looked at that girl and just loved who she is, and wished I were more like her. 


 Sometimes I get upset because she really deserves the best, and sometimes she doesn’t get the best. It makes me sad. But what amazes me, is she doesn't use things not working out as a way to rationalize making bad decisions. She is so full of faith. Rather than being angry when things don't work out Kaylee's mind set is, "If I just keep doing what is right, things WILL eventually work out." My mind set is usually, "Um what the heck. Forget this I give up." I have decided if I become more like Kaylee, I'll probably get farther in life. 

I have had countless fun, and I mean FUN memories with Kaylee. One was when we decided we would be cool and make our own "Panda Express" at her home. It really tasted like panda!!!!! We felt so cool that night. Another set of memories I have with Kay is when we would go on drives together in her big white truck and just JAM!!! 
Taylor swift to Black Eyed Peas. We would jam until we would start to talk, and then our conversations would get really deep. Those were the moments where I was given the opportunity to learn from Kaylee. She is so smart. And my testimony has grown because of her. She has been there for me always. She is one of a kind. 
We also have had many fun picture nights where we take fun pics with each other!!! Those were the nights we shared SOOOO many laughs!!! 
This is one of those nights.... haha
:)
LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!!




 And on top of all her shining personality is the girl's shining face. She is beautiful! GORGEOUS!


And to any boys who have ever been mean to her... Um I really wanna punch you. Because HOW? How can ANYONE ever hurt someone so good? So perfect? Um only losers. You know who you are.

I LOVE Kaylee she is my example. She is my BEST FRIEND :)
Love, Chicken Cracker.  

No comments:

Post a Comment