Call Me Beautiful.

Urban dictionary's definition of HOTT:
Well it is innapropriate so I'm not going to put it.

Urban dictionary's definition of Sexy:
Well when you type it in, there is a picture of a girl with almost everything hanging out.

Urban dictionary's definition of Beautiful:
Having qualities that delight the senses, especially the sense of sight, but also inner beauty-intelligence. Excellent; wonderful. Classy.

Ok so we are flirting amd you want to compliment me? To start don't call me HOTT. Why? Because it does NOT flatter me. Hott insinuates the idea that I'm sleazy, easy, and other such things.
Don't call me hott.

You think there are things that are attractive about me. Then say that. Don't tell me I'm sexy. Do I look like a poster from victoria secret? Do I walk around in underwear? Um no. So why call me sexy?

Why can't you call me beautiful?
Why can't you call me gorgeous?
Why must you catergorize me as something so common place as a girl who doesn't wear enough clothing?

There are enough easy, promiscuous girls out there.
Not enough modest ones.

There is plenty of skin already being shown off to the rest of the world.
I'd prefer not to use mine for attention.


If you want something common your looking in the wrong place.
Because I'm unique.


I refuse to to grab your interest by using provacitive language.
I will enchant you with my intelligence.

I will shun your offers to act scandalously
And accept your offer to take me to dinner.

Call me beautiful.


Listen to the things I say.
Expect to ACTUALLY get to know me- because I AM A PERSON.
I'm not just a body.
Notice how Personality's root is Person?
If it was all about the looks then it wouldn't it be called "Bodyality"

Call me gorgeous.

Get to know who I am.
Realize the individual I am.

Recognize the important things.
Realize that in 80 years the looks will have faded. We will both be gray haired and wrinkly. The looks will wither away, but my personality won't.

Beautiful or ugly?:
Kind. Sweet. Caring. Devoted. Loyal. Compassionate. Charitable. Friendly. Outoging. Loving.

Beautiful or ugly?:
Rude. Spiteful. Dishonest. Selfish. Fake.


Has your perception on beautiful changed yet?

Well I'm beautful, so take a good look.

3 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more. But do not underestimate the man who is already aware of this, he exists.
    All it takes is a tad of maturity for someone to really notice what they have before them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought of it that way. Until now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a smart and mature post Hannah! I'm so glad you can see that and know who to ignore when they come at you :)
    You are so wonderful, I look forward to hearing about your journey in Rexburg!

    ReplyDelete