My Bucket List :)

I have decided rather than continuing to look back at my past, it's time to plan for my future more fully. I have spent way too much time dwelling on an ugly past that I forgot to realize I can make such a beautiful future. Therefore, I have created my little bucket list. :) Anyone who can help me accomplish anything on it, I need all the help I can get!

*Attend a major sporting event, such as the Olympics, a super bowl, something like that. Why is this important to me? Well, it’s not. I feel like I need to embrace the sporting world and find the magic that the other 3 billion people in the world find in it.
*Swim with a dolphin. Why? Because dolphins were my favorite animal for the longest time. And it would be freaking sweet. Not to mention it would make a cool Facebook profile pic :) Haha
*Be an extra in a film. That would be so fun.
*Meet a prophet. Always wanted to. Tried once with my mom... didn't happen.
*Go ice skating. Never done it :/
*Make a pie- WITHOUT burning it.
*Attend an art show.
* Write a list of all my happy memories that I can remember-maybe my blog will help me accomplish this.
* Write a book. A biography on someone else.
*Write a song. With music. Ugh. That one is going to be hard.
*Kiss Taylor Lautner. Please?
*Design my own wedding dress.
*Go to a concert. Again- never have.
*Put my foot in every Ocean.
*Invent... something Haha
 *Ride a camel.
* Take a picture kissing a frog with a crown on my head :)
*Get married
* Send a message in a bottle into the ocean.
 *Be the member of a T.V. audience
*Sing in front of hundreds of people
*Raft the Grand Canyon.
 *Create a birth mother scholarship. A GOOD ONE.
*Try REAL golf. : /
*Run a marathon.
*Create a Young Women Empowerment Group. This one is so naive girls such as how I once was will be more informed about the things that can happen in relationships. That way they can better choose the kinds of relationships they choose to get into or not get into.
* tag something in public :/ Without it being illegal... is that possible?
*Own a pair of 500 dollar heels.
*Be completely blonde. Yikes.... :0
*Take a picture with a hot boy by the Eiffel Tower :) SO excited for this one!!!!!
*Go to Sea World
*Go to Disneyland 5 more times. Or Disneyworld. Whichever.
*Go on a cruise
* Learn how to play "a thousand miles" by Vanessa Carlton
*See the norhtern lights in person

Now I may or may not get to do all these things... But if I even get to do like half, I'll consider my life totally exciting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment