Goals For 2011

1. Make my list of goals. -This is one is so I already do something on my list., like a boost of encouragement, because after I finish this list, my list is done! :) Therefore, crossing off the first thing on my list. :)
2. CAR!!!! And Begin School at Paul Mitchell by March.
3. Job :/
4. Increase my vocabulary by learning one new word a month. January's word is... Imbue. This means to endow.
5. Run every night.
6. Stop drinking Mountain Dew.
7. Work on my talents at least one a week.
8. Blog once a week.
9. MOVE OUT!!!!!!!
10. Pay off that stupid ticket.
11. Make it to church every week. For all 3 hours.... (haha this starts as of now.)
12. Learn how to cook without burning stuff.
13. Budget my money. :/ hard.
14. Maybe I'll add more later. This is enough for now. :)
Lata

No comments:

Post a Comment